Looking for a quick way to make dinner tonight from your fresh catch? Try the recipe below. It's one of my favorites.
8-12 ounces skinless white fish fillets
Sea salt and pepper
3 tablespoons of unsalted butter
4 tablespoons roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Rinse the fish fillets and blot dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Heat butter in a large sauté pan over medium low heat. When the butter foams, place the fish into the pan. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Tilt the pan toward you and using spoon, ladle the garlic butter over the fish. Continue to baste while the fish is sautéing for 2-3 minutes.
4. Gently flip fish with a spatula. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Uncover pan and continue basting fish with butter, until it is just cooked through, another minute or two.
6. Add 3 tablespoons of parsley and turn off heat.
7. Transfer fish onto platter or individual plates. Tilt pan and spoon butter sauce evenly over fillets. Sprinkle with remaining parsley and lemon juice.